Is your New Year’s resolution for 2019 to move into an office environment? Or is your 2019 goal to work for an exciting and rewarding local employer? Well we have just the opportunity for you! We are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join a progressive organisation here in Horsham town centre! Never worked in an office environment before - don’t panic the training is very thorough and outstanding!
This really is a friendly and supportive organisation who challenge and progress their staff regularly - we highly recommend them! The ideal candidate will have a strong background of working in a customer focused environment.
- Professionally handle enquiries from customers and update the database accordingly
- Consistently demonstrate high levels of customer service standards and professional relationship with all internal and external customers
- Take ownership of customer issues to ensure best possible outcome
- Escalate cases appropriately to resolve issues
- Ensure integrity of customers data
- Ensure feedback from customers is recorded onto the systems (compliments and complaints)
- Strive to ensure first call resolution to minimise hand offs and optimise customers experience
- Ensure a culture of open communication
- Agree with the Team Leader your personal goals and development objectives
- Support new staff and colleagues in their development and learning
- Identify internal process improvements and contribute ideas which may improve the CSC performance and/or extend its capability
- Communicate with customers via telephone, email, webchat and social media.
Skills and Abilities:
- Experience of working in a customer orientated role.
- Team focused
- A positive attitude towards tasks
- The ability to organise your own workload
- Able to multitask
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proven listening skills
- Problem solving
- 23 Days Annual Leave plus Public Holidays- they are also closed between Christmas and New Year, so you get another 3 days bonus!
- Town Centre location
- The ability to buy extra leave and discount cards
- Employee referral scheme
- A great pension scheme
- Cash claim-back on medical treatments
- Travel to work loan
- Discounted rates on a cycle scheme, personal medical plans, life assurance, give as you earn, childcare vouchers, critical illness and travel insurance.
Does this sound like your new dream role then please send your CV today!
Harris Lord are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Customer Service, Customers, Administration, 2019, Horsham, Admin, Coordination, Enquiries, Retail, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Advisors, Customer Support, Admin Support, Helpdesk.
- Customer Service
- Customer Services
- General Admin
- Office Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'