Customer Service Advisor
- Newtown, Powys
- £7.83 per Hour
- Temporary, Mon-Fri 0830-1700
- Permanent Role for the Right Candidate
- A Fast Paced & Engaging Environment
Following a period of growth, our client in Newtown town centre is looking for friendly customer service advisors to join their team. The successful candidate will be supporting the client by dealing with customer queries over the phone and undertaking any associated admin. Please be aware this is a three-month temporary vacancy with the option to go permanent for the right candidate.
- Liaising with customer via phone and email.
- Arranging check-in visits and maintenance appointments with existing customers.
- Undertaking diary management in-line with appointments and making any necessary adjustments.
- Following up on visits to ensure all requirements are met.
- Ensuring the company database is up to date.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Able to provide an exceptional level of customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organised, able to prioritise and work to targets.
- A natural problem solver with a proactive approach to work.
- Computer literate with experience using Microsoft Office.
- Excellent timekeeping.
A customer focused organisation that operate in a technical sector. This company boasts a town-centre location and offers opportunities for professional development.
- Monday to Friday 0830-1700 with One Hour for Lunch
Please click apply or email a recent copy of your CV to Tracey Passmore at Travail Shrewsbury
For further information please contact Tracey Passmore at Travail Shrewsbury
Travail Employment Group
Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants. All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'