Our high profile client is seeking several candidates for an immediate start.
Our client will consider someone with a strong retail background as well as office back ground for this role.
This role is an ongoing rolling contract but with options further down the line to move in to the business and start a career with this high profile organisation.
We are recruiting for a high profile corporate organisation who is looking to increase its current customer service team. If you are looking for a start in a call centre customer service environment and have strong customer service experience either in a telephone based role or retail background then this could be the role for you. You need to be confident and able to deal with customers over the phone is a friendly professional manner and able to keep the conversation flowing.
This role is initially a 12 month temporary contract but with options further down the line to move in to the business and start a career with this organisation.
The Customer Support Representative (CSR) is primarily responsible for the processing of product orders and customer queries (via means of telephone communication) onto the Company’s SAP system. This must be undertaken in such a way, so to make the customer feel valued; ensure a confident, consistent, honest, knowledgeable and engaging manner. The role will communicate and co-ordinate with internal departments to ensure customers’ needs are met effectively and efficiently - making it 'easy to do business', ensure consistently high levels of service (qualitative and quantitative) are achieved as measured by agreed performance metrics, and ensure the Company’s Quality Policies, Procedures and Work Instructions are understood and followed, including the current maintenance of training records.
- Resolve customer queries and complaints promptly and efficiently. When the company have made a mistake, take responsibility for apologising to the customer and utilising gestures of goodwill such as price amendments or free of charge products to demonstrate that the customer is at the heart of everything we do
- Ensure all complaints (non-conformance) are logged on Lotus Notes to ensure the company are able to effectively report and manage issues affecting our customers
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource as appropriate
- Record details of customer interactions, comments and complaints
- Communicate customer and market information gained through customer contact to other members of the company as appropriate
- Ensure your personal level of knowledge and training are up-to-date and adequate for your primary tasks (as above); predominantly identified through your team leader during the appraisal process
- Earn the enthusiasm and respect of the customers through continuous improvement, driven by your passion, integrity, teamwork and innovation
- Ensure you keep up-to-date with new products and technology
- Any other duties or projects as requested by the Line Manager commensurate with the grade and level of responsibility for this role, for which the associate has the necessary experience and/or training
- High volume order processing systems experience in a call centre
- Effectively and efficiently conveys clear, complete and focused information; interacts with people at all levels of authority; tailors messages to audiences and listen to the views of others; effectively presents topics/information to individual and group audiences
- Prioritizes tasks efficiently and productively, and manages time well
- Takes a logical and analytical approach to solving problems; generates workable solutions and resolves issues/challenging situations
- Self-starter able to work independently and pro actively on own initiative, with minimal / little supervision
- Team player, able to excel at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues; builds positive working relationships to achieve positive goals and business objectives
- Demonstrates a high degree of results orientation; drive, enthusiasm and commitment towards achieving results / fulfilling objectives; ability to work under pressure / strict deadlines
- Highly adaptable / flexible - ability to react and respond positively to changing conditions, priorities and workload; works independently or as part of a team to effectively manage, prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent tasks
- Assigns the highest priority to customer satisfaction; establishes effective relationships with customers, gains trust and respect
- Accurate with a high degree of detail orientation
- Computer-literate performer with software proficiency covering a variety of applications. Moderate knowledge of Microsoft Office, and ERP experience is essential
- System and product training will be provided, so service attitude and orientation towards delighting customers is paramount in this role
Index Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
"Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'