CSG are proud to have worked with this business on a repeat basis for many years now, successfully building a great team who are now looking for a Customer Service Advisor.
This excellent opportunity is perfect for someone looking to get into the Toy, Gift and Nursery sector and eventually work their way up within a reputable, global business.
We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Customer Service Administrator to contribute in supporting the sales and marketing team within the Games industry. You will be responsible for helping to generate sales within the existing B2B customer base, maintaining good customer relationships and contacting prospective customers over the phone.
An effective administrator in our business must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must have a good technical foundation and be comfortable discussing products over the phone including new and existing products and targeted promotional activity.
- Respond to existing customers to inform them about sales opportunities and new products.
- Develop a proficient call plan and database of call logs in a suitable format to be reviewed and measured by the Sales Director.
- Assist in day to day functions within the internal sales and marketing team.
- Direct prospects and leads to the field sales team when needed.
- Take inbound sales calls and process orders in an accurate manner.
- Develop a product knowledge that enables the ability to be able to dynamically sell including switch and upselling.
- Cover for sales desk.
- Proven experience as a telesales representative or other sales/customer service role. Preferably B2B.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales targets over the phone
- Good knowledge and experience of using various computing systems.
- There will be occasions from time to time when support across other areas of the business is required maybe finance, marketing, brand and you will be expected to be adapt as per business requirements.
- Ability to learn about products and services and to describe/explain them to customers, sometimes at a technically advanced level
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Level headed and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- Educated to GCSE and A level or equivalent level
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably, we can't always do this on every occasion due to high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within four weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
- Customer Service / Telesales / Sales / Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'