Are you great at dealing with customers? Do you enjoy problem solving? If so, then this role as a Customer Service Advisor is the perfect opportunity for you.
We are working in partnership with Dyson, based in Malmesbury and are looking for motivated people to become the next Customer Service Advisor in their fantastic contact centre.
Benefits for a Customer Service Advisor:
- Competitive salary of £17,000 per year
- Performance related bonus giving you a realistic OTE of £19,000
- Fantastic working environment in a modern contact centre based in Malmesbury
- 32 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Free on-site gym membership
- Staff discount
- Free on-site parking
- Cross-skill opportunities
Responsibilities for a Customer Service Advisor:
- Dealing with inbound calls from new and existing customers
- Problem solving through excellent customer service
- Identifying relevant opportunities relating to appropriate technology for customers
- Identifying ways to improve to enhance the customer journey
- Delivering world class customer service at all times
Skills needed to be a Customer Service Advisor:
- A passion for delivering great customer service
- A willingness to learn and improve
- Excellent people skills
- Attention to detail
- Fantastic verbal and written communication skills
If you believe you have the right mindset and skills for the role of a Customer Service Advisor then apply today.
The role of a Customer Service Advisor starts on 14th January 2019 with assessments taking place leading up to that date.
- call centre
- customer service
- contact centre
- customer excellence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'