We are looking for talented, communicative people to support our growth toward becoming the leading broadband network and services provider in the East of England.
The ideal candidates, as the primary point of contact, need to provide the very best experience to our customers.
Duties will include:
- Respond to enquiries by phone, email and through the support ticket system
- Record all information accurately against the customer record
- Update and maintain support tickets with all relevant information
- Process orders
- Book appointments for installations and service calls
- Update and maintain the engineering calendar
- Refer to engineering and installation notes for specific support cases
- Process payments from customers
- Manage overdue invoices and payment queries
- Input data for leads and surveys
- Review completed engineering records to ensure all elements have been recorded and charged correctly
- Assist with the general office duties as part of our team
Candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and hold a full EU driving licence. Technical knowledge will be an advantage.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'