Customer Service Advisor - Romsey SO51 - £17,243 rising to £18,449
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be responsible for handling incoming calls from existing customers, regarding queries relating to a retail based products they have purchased from the company.
Duties for the Customer Service Advisor:
- Providing support to customers on retail based products via telephone
- Answering queries and advising on how to use the purchased product
- Providing resolutions to any faults that have occurred
- Handling and resolving complaints
- Providing a strong level of customer service at all times
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Customer Service experience
- A-C Grade in English GCSE
The Customer Service Advisor role may also suit candidates searching for: Customer Advisor, Call Centre, Contact Centre, Retail Assistant or Sales Advisor.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will work 8 hour shifts over 5 days, to include a minimum of one weekend shift per week. You will receive a day off in the week for working a Saturday or Sunday. Free parking is provided and the company is a 5 minute walk from the train station. Excellent benefits are provided such as subsidised gym membership, on site canteen, discount on products and team incentives. The pay starts at £17,243 rising to £18,449 as you progress.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'