Customer Services Advisor Permanent £18,000 +
Your new company
The successful Customer Service Advisor candidate will provide excellent service and first line support to customers. You will ensure that customers are dealt with in a friendly and professional manner, as well as maintaining accuracy and providing customers with the information that they require.
Your new role
- Providing first line support for customers - both on email and on the phone
- Creating rapport with customers, ensuring an open, honest and transparent service is maintained
- Ensuring that all data protection and confidentiality requirements are adhered to
- Maintaining ongoing targets and KPIs
- Taking part in ongoing training and development in order to attain and maintain the highest competency levels
- First line handling of complaints, supported by the Escalations team
- Undertaking delegated tasks by Customer Services Team Leader
What you'll need to succeed
- Demonstrable customer service experience
- To be a confident communicator - both written and verbal
- To be patient, calm and professional
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to think on your feet and prioritise tasks
- Previous experience of Microsoft Office tools such as Word and Excel
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Customer Services Advisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'