Customer Service Heroes Needed!
Due to ongoing growth in our Customer Service division we are now looking for 30 Customer Service Advisors to join our team. Our Customer Service Advisors are based in Newcastle City Centre or Cobalt Business Park and are the heart of our operation. Our Customer Service Advisors ensure that our customers experience the highest level of service whatever the situation.
We don’t believe that excellence can be rushed so we would never set our Customer Service Advisors deadlines to resolve queries, each customer is treated in a way that fits with their needs, not ours.
Our ethos within the Customer Service Centre is putting our customers first and getting things right first time.
Key Responsibilities as a Customer Service Advisor
- As a Customer Service Adviser with us you will spend your days providing our customers with first class care and guidance, dealing with and processing a range of customer queries regarding their savings accounts.
- You will handle unscripted inbound calls from our Customers, answering queries and solving problems. Queries may be in relation to the savings products customers hold with us or our numerous clients who we handle the management of savings on behalf of.
- As well as handling calls from our Customers you will also be working on a variety of interesting administration tasks. No two days are ever the same and our Customer Service Advisers are always working on a range of tasks which can be both challenging and rewarding.
- As you will be corresponding with our customers via email and letter, strong data entry and written communication skills are essential.
- Your positive 'can do’ attitude and the desire to provide excellent customer service will be your key to ongoing success in this role.
You will be confident when dealing with customers over the telephone, this experience does not need to come from a Contact Centre environment but it may be helpful. We are interested in candidates who have customer service backgrounds from all different sectors such as retail, admin, leisure, hospitality, and teaching.
We work a 35 hour week and this will be spread over 5 days which may include weekends.
As well as joining a great team within a truly local organisation our colleagues also benefit from;
• A minimum of 25 days holiday per annum which rises with length of service up to 30 days per annum + bank holidays
• Corporate pension scheme
• Life assurance
• Corporate bonus scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Free gym access
• Great transport links with discounted travel
• Buying holidays policy
• Staff offers and access to staff association offering discounts for local trips, events & services
• Employee Assistance Program
We have start dates available in October, November and December. Assessment centres will be running throughout September, October and November so we hope to accommodate all holiday plans.
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Savings Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'