Our client is looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join their rapidly growing business based in Deeside. As Customer Service Advisor you will be responsible for working as the first line of support to customers in order to ensure smooth management of client accounts. This is an exciting opportunity for a technical minded customer service candidate who is looking for their next move. If you are looking for a company that offer the scope for personal progression and development then this could be for you.
Working as the first line of support to customers in order to ensure smooth and effective management of client accounts
- Provide technical support to customers and employees for Data Devices such as Smartphones, acting with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism
- Troubleshooting a variety of technical and non-technical issues
- Make calls to Networks to assist with queries
- Logging records of queries and the resolutions
- Create Distribution Lists and Sales Forms for equipment to be despatched
- Liaise with Accounts to check order payment methods
- Process Phone Care & Lease Care claims
- Check with Courier regarding queries on collections and deliveries with Courier Network
- Ensure all customer queries are prioritised and handled in the shortest time possible
- Excellent interpersonal and customer care skills
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to solve problems
- A thorough understanding of iOS, Android, BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
- Willing to learn about different email infrastructures
- Strong Drive for Achievement, detail-orientated and organised
- Able to work independently and efficiently, to meet deadlines
- PC Literate
- Customer Queries
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service
- Technical Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'