Are you looking for a role in which you will feel valued and you can progress? My client is looking for forward thinking individuals to join their growing Customer Service Advisor team. This is a fantastic opportunity to liaise with a global client base, offering exceptional training and progression.
Our client is a global leader within the IT field, based in Macclesfield. Their product is used internationally and customers include Hilton, Cafe Nero, Walt Disney, Living Ventures. This is an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join a forward thinking business, where you will have autonomy over your role and the opportunity to progress.
Duties of the Customer Service Advisor role include:
- Great knowledge of own product and can efficiently distinguish between user related queries and system related issues, before handling/ re-assigning appropriately
- Manage own time effectively while adjusting to constantly changing priorities/volumes of work and asks for help/offers help as required
- Excellent case management of own cases, providing regular customer updates and achieving SLA
- Advising of best practice/customer process and highlighting customer communities
- Highlighting benefits of customer communities (external)
- Identifies gaps in knowledge articles and creates documents (where knowledge allows) and requests new/updated knowledge articles via agreed internal process
- Primary responder to incoming calls, creating excellent first impression by being knowledgeable, helpful, friendly and genuinely caring about providing best and speediest case resolution
- Identify customers taking disproportionate amount of time/raising high volume of user related cases and present solutions to Deputy Manager using Salesforce data
- Constantly improving own product knowledge and technical skills, requesting training where required
- Provides suggestions and supports change, contributing to optimum service levels and efficiency
- Proactively provides relevant educated feedback/information to line manager
- Takes an active interest in business communication and always contributes to business/customer success where possible
- Highlight any risks/challenges to Shift Leader immediately
The successful candidate will be/have:
- A methodical problem solver with an inquisitive, investigative mind and pays attention to detail
- Pro-active, flexible approach to work- willingness to work various shifts to support a 24/7 workplace
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, dealing with customers at all levels in a friendly, professional way
- Team player always supporting colleagues, open and sharing knowledge
- Lives the company values and is accountable, reliable and takes responsibility for own actions
- Ability to explain functionality and processes to customers
- Builds strong relationships within the Company
The salary on offer is £19k per annum
Fantastic progression prospects with funding for training
An opportunity to join a leading global technology organisation
A fun and energetic environment - think wellness weeks, pub quizzes, free sweets and fruit
24/7 shift rotation
- "customer service" "cloud base" "support desk" "1st line" "SaaS"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"