Due to our location, it is essential that you have your own Driving Licence and vehicle.
We are looking for customer orientated individuals who have previously worked in a fast paced environment. You will be responsible for servicing our existing customer’s Insurance policies either over the telephone or in writing.
This is Brightside…
Brightside Insurance is a growing Top 25 insurance broker, a specialist in providing niche insurance solutions, we provide a diverse portfolio of personal and commercial products to our customers through a number of dedicated brands which include; 'Brightside Insurance’, 'Commercial Vehicle Direct’ and 'One Insurance Solution’, we also partner with the some of UK’s top Insurance Companies.
Our people are the life of our business - with nearly 500 employees across three offices.
We pride ourselves in delivering great results through a combination of hard work, collaboration and dedication. Working for Brightside is all about making a difference. A difference for our customers and for our business. It’s about putting our customers at the heart of what we do - doing the right things and doing them well.
At Brightside we have created an environment which empowers individuals and rewards hard work.
This is the salary on offer…
We are offering a starting salary of £17,000 to £18,000 based on experience.
This is what we can offer you…
You can expect to receive full training and the support until you’re fully competent in the role. Some of your training will be classroom based and some on the job - at every stage of the training we’ll make sure you’re happy and confident with what you’ve learnt. We believe in the value of developing our people and offer a host of opportunities. Following your initial induction and training we will provide valuable in-role development.
- 22 days holiday per year, increasing by 1 day for every full year up to a maximum of 27 days
- PLUS…you’ll get your birthday off plus bank holidays
- We offer a pension scheme, if you pay in then we will too
- For peace of mind you’ll get Life Insurance cover of 4 times basic salary (plan limits apply)
- We give you access to a discount site for things like eating out, health and leisure, family fun and more
- Access to hundreds of pounds worth of health care and treatments via our Health Cash Plan
- Keep your childcare costs down using KiddiVouchers
- You’ll also get access to the 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme.
This is who you are…
We will only be able to consider you for the role if you meet the following criteria;
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent Customer service skills- experience gained either over the telephone or face to face. You’ll need to be able to fulfil customer’s needs effectively showing ownership, empathy and resolution
- We’ll need you to have strong verbal communication skills with the ability to adapt your style when needed
- You’ll need to be enthusiastic and engaging with a positive attitude and approach
- It’s important that you’re self-motived, driven and resilient in order meet and exceed your performance targets
- A friendly pleasant telephone manner.
This is the job…
You will take inbound calls from our customers who have queries about their existing policies. Whether it’s a name or address change to something more complex, you will use your product knowledge and customer service skills to resolve and offer solutions, building rapport and understanding the customer’s requirements so you can upsell or cross sell when appropriate.
You will be working in a team of around 10 Customer Service Advisor’s, supporting each other, sharing tips and best practice and also having fun
The working hours are 37.5 hours per week. We’ll need you to be available Monday to Friday 9am-6pm (you’ll work a 7.5 hour shift with a 30 minute unpaid lunch break) and then one in three Saturdays between 9am-1pm (when you work a Saturday morning you will get the time off in lieu during week).
Brightside Park, Severn Bridge, Aust, Bristol, BS35 4BL (there is plenty of free parking on site)
Your personal information…
The Brightside Group only accept applications from people over the age of 16 excluding apprenticeships. Any applications received from children under the age of 16 will be rejected, and their details erased.
- Customer Service
- Customer Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"