This exciting Customer Service Advisor role is an excellent opportunity to work for a family-run childrenswear company with a lovely team & office environment.
You will be reporting into the Marketing Manager.
My client are a family-owned business who are truly a one-stop shop for childrenswear with a buzzing atmosphere. Their head office is reflective of this,; colourful, calming and a lovely team environment.
- Process all manual orders/exchanges/refunds/cancellations
- Follow up any lost/missing parcels and file any necessary claims with the relevant couriers
- Liaise with the warehouse to ensure that customers are being sent the correct stock
- Liaise with our delivery agencies to ensure that we get the best service possible and resolving issues when needed
- Contact Click & Collect customers if stores can't reach them
- Respond to customer special requests and liaise with warehouse team to action. E.g. adding gift wrap service, removing or adding an item(s) to the order
- Manage the out-of-stock enquiries by contacting stores, ensures stock is transferred to office, input the stock back into our Stock Management system, when placing the order on behalf of the customer.
- Review and recommend courier options to ensure our customers get the best delivery services possible at best prices
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Microsoft office suite
- Organisational skills
- Ability to adapt to changing environment
- Excellent punctuation and grammar
This role is paying £22,000-£24,000 with added benefits. They offer discounts on their products and a lovely office environment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"