This highly-reputable Financial Services company is seeking a friendly and professional individual to join their Customer Service department to provide front-line support and guidance over the phone and via email. You will aim to answer queries and provide resolutions quickly and effectively whilst maintaining company values and working to a high quality. The business provides excellent development and progression opportunities, plus a market-leading benefits package.
As one of the leading names in the industry, the business aims to provide an excellent customer experience at all times and you will be given extensive training to ensure you are an expert on the company's services. You will be part of a vibrant, hard-working team who pride themselves on their excellent reputation. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with existing Customer Service skills to establish a career in Financial Services within a thriving business.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will:
- Answer calls and emails from customers in a professional and courteous manner, responding to queries and providing resolutions to any problems
- Maintain an excellent product knowledge to enable you to provide accurate, helpful advice to customers
- Ensure all customers feel supported throughout their decision-making process, going the extra mile to ensure a stand-out customer experience
- Communicate clearly and build a lasting relationship with customers, being sure to pay close attention to detail regarding their finances
- Continually develop skills by attending company training and keeping up-to-date with changes and developments in the market
To be a successful Customer Service Advisor you will need to be:
- Experienced in providing phone-based customer support to a high standard
- An excellent communicator with the ability to absorb complex information and advise accordingly
- Used to working under pressure whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy
- A confident and friendly individual with the ability to build relationships with customers from a wide variety of backgrounds
- Willing to continually learn news skills and develop as a professional
Package and Benefits:
- £18,000 basic salary
- Annual bonus up to 15% of salary
- 23 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays, with one additional day for each year of service (to a maximum of 27)
- Birthday off work
- Generous 5% contributory pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals who are passionate about Customer Service and keen to progress in a professional, supportive working environment.
Interviews are immediately available so please apply now for consideration.
- customer support
- customer service
- financial services
- business advisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"