Our clients, a very successful Group of Bodyshops with multi sites are currently looking to appoint a Customer Service Advisor for their Rotherham site.
- Provide excellent support and administrative service between the Paint & Body Centre and its internal and external customers.
- Deal efficiently with customer requests and queries to ensure total customer satisfaction
- Help the Paint & Body Centre to achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency and cost control
Provide excellent support and administrative service to the Paint & Body Centre operations
- Manage event driven SLA’s – contacting customer within timescales
- Update and maintain vehicle repair records
- Document and log all transactions on our management system
- Manage the courtesy car fleet, ensuring Insurance cover on all cars at all times
- Manage the Drivers time, to ensure cars are collected and delivered as promised
Deal efficiently with customer and colleague requests and queries to ensure total satisfaction
- Ensure courteous and cost-effective use of the telephone
- Maintain effective liaison with all members of the team, forming a strong sense of teamwork within the department, and ensure accurate and timely feedback of information to appropriate persons
Paint & Body Centre to achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency and cost control
- Manage, maintain and cleanse customer and customer history files
- Maintain payment records and conduct all transactions accordingly so that all cash, cheques and charges are accounted for, following company policy for cash handling
- Undertake all other tasks as requested by Bodyshop Manager
- Ensure compliance to all health and safety procedures and company policy
Working hours are Monday to Friday 08:00 to 17:00 (with 17:30 wrap us as required) and alternate Saturdays 08:00hrs to 12:30hrs.
In return our clients are offering a superb, professional working environment with excellent benefits.
For more information, please feel free to call Susan Valentine of Forward Thinking Personnel.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"