Are you a skilled Customer Service Advisor?
We are looking for an enthusiastic Full Time Customer Services Advisor.
These days everyone knows how important it is to reuse, recycle and recover waste materials. At SUEZ, we’re making it happen. With your expertise as a Customer Service Advisor, we can create a society where nothing is wasted so there’s minimal impact on the environment.
Join us today make the UK a greener place to live and work.
Reporting to the Customer Service Team Leader the Customer Service Advisor will be responsible for communicating with internal and external customers to deliver excellent standards of customer service.
The successful candidate will work closely with the other members of the customer service team to contribute to continued success of the department and exceed customer service standards within SUEZ.
What will I be doing as a Customer Service Advisor?
Key responsibilities include:
- Delivering excellent levels of customer service at all times.
- Managing incoming phone calls or correspondence from customers.
- Logging any disputes customers may have to the relevant departments through the internal business channels.
- Communicating with all levels within the business to help customers get swift and accurate resolves on their queries.
- Monitoring the response time of, internally logged, customer disputes to assist our customers and support SUEZ company values.
- The successful candidate will also be expected to carry out general office admin.
What are the requirements?
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate a passion for customer service coupled with strong communication skills.
- Working as part of a small customer service team, the successful candidate will be upbeat and friendly and be able to work under pressure.
- The successful candidate must also have basic IT skills, customer service experience and be able to work well in a team.
- Previous office experience would be advantageous, but not essential.
We are a friendly and supportive business that is a great place to work.
We believe creativity, clear communication and drive for excellence are the keys to our success. We also expect our people to be enthusiastic and responsible.
If you share our thinking - and have the qualities we’re looking for - you could play a big part in the success of our dedicated team.
- Customer Service
- Service Standards
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"