CUSTOMER CARE ADVISOR
We are looking for a Customer Care Advisor on a permanent basis. As a member of the Customer Care Team you will be providing a positive and professional service to all customers within the retail arm of the business.
Key responsibilities as the Customer Service Advisor:
- Be the main point of contact for all consumers/clients/members
- Assist and advise on all online queries
- Provide after sales support
- Monitor and chase for all repairs with suppliers
- Manage and process orders
- Ad-hoc report writing
Key skills required as the Customer Service Advisor:
- GCSE or equivalent at Grade C or above in Maths and English
- Previous Customer Service experience within a retail environment
- Demonstrable experience of data gathering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"