Customer Service Advisor
£15,450 Full time: Both permanent and temporary roles available
Monday - Friday, either 09.00 - 17.00 or 10.00 - 18.00
What is the role?
- Acting as first point of contact for incoming queries related to travel claims
- Setting up new cases onto CRM
- Liaise with customers and internal departments to deal with claims accurately and effectively
- Complete any necessary administration related to the role
- Verifying policies and claims
- Support Claims Handlers as and when required
- Be an integral part of the current Customer Service Advisor team
Our client, based in Cardiff Bay is looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join their growing team. Day to day, you will be looking after travel claims, maintaining the information on the policies and working with varying departments to resolve claims accurately and effectively.
- Previous experience within Customer Service is essential
- Experienced Customer Service Advisor or similar role
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Professional and computer literate
- The ability to work under pressure
- Organised, able to prioritise workloads
- If you have experience working within claims, this is desirable
To be considered for this vacancy, your CV must demonstrate the key skills and experience that we are looking for. There are a number of temporary and permanent opportunities available. You must be available to start ASAP.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"