Full-time, permanent Customer Service Advisor position. Thornbury. £18,1K + Benefits. Parking available.
Your new company
You will work for a large manufacturing organisation located in Thornbury. Operating since 1854, this company supplies bespoke uniforms to the healthcare, hospitality and catering industries across the UK.
Your new role
You will work as part of a multimedia customer services team, handling order processing order queries via telephone calls, e-mails and web chat.
You will provide an outstanding level of customer service by identifying the customer needs and providing the best customer service experience for each inquiry whilst maximising revenue at every opportunity.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed in this role, you will have previous customer service experience and excellent communication skills. You will be IT literate and proficient in Word and Excel as well as having a collaborative approach to work. Day to day duties include:
* Respond proactively to achieve first contact resolution of all enquires.
* Understand the customer needs to identify opportunities to add value to the interaction.
* Understand the wider company sales strategy to recognise sales leads and escalate as appropriate.
* Establish and build effective working relationships with both internal and external customers.
* Use product knowledge to identify and support the right uniform solution for the customer.
* Work as part of the team to meet customer delivery expectations.
* Deal with conflict confidently to resolve customer queries and complaints.
* Process orders accurately and securely.
* Process and resolve service failures as a priority to support delivery of the teams KPI's.
* Any other duties which may reasonably be requested from time to time.
What you'll get in return
In return you will get a full salary of £18.1K per annum as well as excellent company benefits. Parking is available on site.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"