Customer Advisor - Fantastic opportunity for individuals looking to leave retail or hospitality!!
Salary: Between £17,000-£18,000
My expanding client based in Cheltenham are seeking individuals with a passion for customer service to join their busy offices in Cheltenham. This is an incredible opportunity for someone with a strong customer service background, whether in retail or an office setting, to start their career with a fantastic and well established company.
- Taking inbound calls from customers, financial advisors and 3rd parties
- Answering various queries
- Making amendments to customers policies
- Dealing with customer complaints
- Being a positive influence with customers and colleagues
- Logging information accurately onto systems
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s or equivalent at grades A to C; including Maths and English
- Must be a confident communicator
- Proven record of customer service
- The ability to record information accurately
- Must have a confident and articulate telephone manner
- Previous telephone experience is desirable but not essential
If this role is of interest to you then please get in contact with Ellie at i2i recruitment today for immediate consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Friendly Personality
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"