Customer Service Advisor
Liverpool City Centre
£18,000 basic plus uncapped commission
My client based in the Centre of Liverpool is booming and all the recruitment is due to growth!
They are one of Liverpool's fastest growing companies. If you enjoy working in a thriving, fun and professional environment then this opportunity could be for you.
The role involves speaking to customers who have made an online enquiry. All calls will be made to qualified and warm customers only. All data will be provided so there is no need to generate leads or cold call. The demonstration is free and it is an excellent service to promote which has numerous benefits for customers.
* Speaking to customers who have made an online enquiry
* Promoting a new service and explaining the benefits of this to customers
* Having detailed conversations with customers and understanding their wants and needs
* Qualifying and gathering information
* Data cleansing
* Maintaining and updating records accurately
* Achieving and exceeding targets on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
* Conduct a thorough fact find over the phone with the customer to establish their needs
* Build rapport to enable you to draw out the customer's requirements with a consultative approach to sales
* High standards of customer service and integrity
* Previous experience in an advisory or consultative B2C position
* Proven experience working to targets and KPIs
* Team player with the ability to drive and motivate yourself and others
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your application online or email your CV to
Keywords: Sales; inbound; outbound; commission; call centre; customer service
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"