Our outstanding client based in Warrington are going through tremendous growth and are currently looking to expand their Customer Service team with experienced Customer Service Advisors.
You will be working for an award winning organisation who have been established for over 20 years, offer a fun and vibrant working environment, superb benefits, career progression and world class training.
The main purpose of this role is to deal with inbound calls from customers looking for advise, checking accounts and resolving complex enquiries. You will provide and deliver exceptional customer service on every call and go above and beyond for every customer.
Duties for the Customer Service Advisor:
- Answering inbound enquiries
- Helping with payroll issues
- Dealing with complaints
- Resolving complex issues
- Checking accounts
- Responding to emails
- Providing outstanding customer service
- Other ad-hoc duties
Skills for the Customer Service Advisor:
- Experience as one of the following - Business Advisor, Customer Service Adviser, Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Advisor, Complaint Handler or Contact Centre Agent
- Confident in dealing with people at all levels
- Experience handling complaints
- Excellent attention to detail
- Educated to GCSE - A-C level or above
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Customer Service Advisor
- £18,000 with regular salary reviews
- 15% of annual salary - £2,700
- 5% Pension
- 23 days holiday rising to 27
- Day off for your birthday
- Genuine career progression opportunities
- Excellent training
- Staff nights out
- And more
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"