A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our award-winning client based in the Stockport area. Due to company growth they are expanding their Claims team with experienced Customer Service Advisors.
The purpose of the role is to handle inbound enquiries from new and existing customers who may want to make a claim against their insurance.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an outstanding award winning Health Insurance company who are a market leader within their field. In return for all you hardwork they offer one of the best benefit packages around, genuine career progression, a competitive basic salary and monthly bonus with NO SALES
Duties for Customer Service Advisor
- Dealing with inbound calls
- Dealing with correspondence and emails
- Processing and reviewing claims
- Assessing and analysing invoices
- Dealing with complaints and complex enquiries
Skills for Customer Service Advisor
- Experience working as Customer Service Adviser, Claims Agent, Claims Advisor, Claims Expert, Customer Service Expert, Customer Service Advisor, Claims Adviser,
- Educated to GCSE Level or above - A - C's or equivalent
- £18,200 - £19,500 up to £250 per month bonus
- 12 weeks training
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Office hours, no late nights or weekends
- Discounted gym membership
- Private Medical Insurance
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Access to great onsite facilities including subsidised canteen
- Free local parking
- And much more
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"