Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Salary: £18,000-£20,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Our Client is a well established and highly recognised Financial Services company that offers an excellent work life balance. A new role is now available for an experienced and enthusiastic candidate to join the Cheadle office as a Client Relationship Advisor.
You will be given full product training, working closely with the management team to develop your skill set. This is a good consultative role, and is perfect for those wanting to escape an aggressive, high pressure call centre environment - they want to avoid micro management and allow you to manage you and your workload as you see fit.
The main purpose of your role will be to make handle calls to improve member services, meet member expectations and meet company KPIs. You will provide an excellent and responsive service to member queries via both inbound and outbound calls; whilst identify any material risks that occur in the customer service function.
- Deal with all member enquiries effectively and efficiently
- Take ownership of member issues/queries and be proactive in ensuring that solutions are provided to ensure member satisfaction.
- Ensure that all member queries are resolved in line with internal guidelines/procedures.
- Be proactive in trying to resolve member issues before they result in a complaint
- To update the appropriate databases with member information
- Work closely with your member services colleagues to ensure continuity and provision of a seamless service to our members
- To assist with updating procedures for your department as required
- Contribute to the implementation of corporate culture initiatives
- Make outbound calls to members and maximise any potential sales opportunities, offering solutions that are appropriate to member needs
- Carry out other such duties and responsibilities as required by your line manager or assigned to you by the Society from time to time
The successfully candidate will need to have previous experience working within a phone based customer service environment. You will have excellent numerical skills as well as solid communication and time management skills.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to develop their skills within a new market, and gain industry qualifications.
Some other benefits include 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + day off for birthday + 8% contributory pension.
For further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF:NJR7910
Keywords: sales executive, internal sales, outbound sales, financial services, insurance sales, telesales, business development, customer service, banking, account manage,
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job