Award winning main contractor of Roofing, Maintenance and External and Internal Refurbishment seeks...
A Customer Service Advisor to assist in the day to day running of the Romford call centre. This post is for our responsive repair department, B-Line specialising in all aspects of repairs in the social housing sector offering a customer led service, dedicated to getting the work completed quickly and efficiently. The Customer Service Advisor’s main duties include dealing with residents, clients and sub-contractors, working with the IT systems, managing operative’s diaries and general typing and administration. Exceeding customer expectations and problem solving to the point of resolution are key priorities for this post-holder to have.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Professionally handle enquiries from all customers, document accordingly and resolve effectively.
- Consistently demonstrate high levels of customer service standards and professional relationship with all customers.
- Utilise the issue resolution process, deal with calls to a conclusion or advise customer of next action/process
- Inputting & updating works orders on to the "Service Manager" IT system and issuing those works orders to operatives/sub-contractors.
- Make outbound calls to update customers on progress and complete customer satisfaction surveys.
- To develop and maintain a central filing system for the department and to be responsible for the maintenance of storage and retrieval systems both computerised and manual.
- Assist in the production of client KPI data and providing reports to substantiate this.
- Agree with the Team Leader personal KPI goals and skills/development objectives.
- Work with the Team Leader to improve performance, identify development needs and achieve learning plans.
- Identify internal process improvements and contribute ideas which may improve the CC performance and/or extend its capability.
- To contribute to the effective running of a large, dynamic, diverse section with ambitious targets and evolving structures.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Experience of undertaking projects independently, and seeing projects thorough to completion.
- Excellent time management skills with ability to prioritise own workload, deal with conflicting demands and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to show tact and discretion when dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, telephone skills and interpersonal skills
- Experience of working with the public in a customer focused environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, telephone skills and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Experience of developing a range of administrative and office systems and of servicing meetings.
- Substantial word processing experience with a good understanding of Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Pension - a match contribution of up to 5%
Breyer Group is an award winning Main Contractor specialising in all forms of roofing, maintenance, external and internal refurbishment. The Company has always worked in the commercial and industrial markets undertaking work on housing, schools, hospitals, walkways and has built up a sound reputation working for Registered Social Housing providers and Local Authorities giving personal, friendly, professional advice.
With over 400 employees and nearly 60 years experience, we are extremely proud to be one of the industry’s leading principle contractors, operating from our headquarters in Romford and our network of locally based offices across London and Essex.
Immediate starts available for the right individuals. Apply Today!
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
- Customer Services
- Outbound Calls
- Call Logging
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"