Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Hours: 37.5hours per week (Monday - Friday)
Salary: £22'00-£24'00 per anum
The Customer Service Advisor is responsible for delivering the highest level of customer service to the consumer, providing information on products, spare parts and recipes. The role will include the management of order processing and keeping good communication between the warehouse, customer and outside service agents. The role also provides support to other areas of the business such as Sales & Marketing Director, the Operations Manager and other members of the Team .Order processing will also be a major part of the role and ensuring the process is managed from start to finish.
- Ensuring you have full knowledge of all product range and using the resources provided.
- Complaint handling via Email (salesforce and outlook) phone and web chat. Ensuring all is met within the 24 hours SLA.
- Developing and building key relationships, internally and externally - Key when speaking with service repair centre and warehouse.
- Processing customer warranty requests and making sure that the terms and conditions on the orders are fulfilled and all warranty guidelines.
- Dealing with demands from Sales and the retailer especially during a significant increase in the number of orders that need to be keyed, generally at Christmas and Mother's Day.
Keeping up to date with all company updates and new products to market.
- At least 2 years' experience in a customer service environment and previous experience in a Call Centre environment.
- Ability to work in a committed scheduling environment aligned to customer needs
- Strong skills in written and spoken English language. Other languages an asset.
- Preferred experience with AX and Salesforce.
- Ability to Manage customer interactions to satisfy customer needs and exceed customer expectations
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a flexible, small and multiskilled team
- Ability to manage your workload
- Good knowledge of policies, procedures and systems
- Passionate - must be hard working and passionate about product
- Accountable for actions and outcomes
- Demonstrates initiative
- Shows a high level of integrity
- Accepts and learns from constructive feedback
- Open minded
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser
- Excellent Customer Service
- good written and verbal communication skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"