Exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the biggest automotive market leaders in Northwich - Nationwide Repairs.
Our Contact Centre is fast paced and exciting with lots of opportunity to make an incredible difference and apply your expertise and skill. There's a family feel, a pace and buzz that comes from being involved in one of the fastest growing accident repair business around. Constantly evolving, you can feel the energy and difference as soon as you step through our doors. The role will involve:
- Using questioning skills and techniques to capture all relevant information from customers following road traffic accidents, recording this accurately. on relevant systems
- Review and investigate all customer claims
- Locate and use customer profiles to offer appropriate products and services in line with requirements.
- Use the information given by the customer to recognise whether a damaged vehicle is potentially in scope for Mobile Repair and where the customer profile allows: promote this solution positively to the customer overcoming common objections.
- Take ownership of each customer and repair
- Manage telephone calls to confirm that the damaged vehicle has been collected and the customer has been provided with an appropriate courtesy vehicle where relevant
- Update claims information on the Claims Management System
- Liaise with bodyshops and engineers to ensure vehicle downtime is kept to a minimum and customers are kept up-to-date with repair progression.
No previous experience in similar role required although any previous customer service experience (face to face or on the phone) is an advantage
- Claims Management
- Contact Centre
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'