Customer Service Advisor - Godalming
£22,000 plus commission
- Actively support and contribute towards the achievement of departmental sales forecasts, targets, and plans in line with the budgets set for the business.
- Seek to maximise business opportunities with potential new customers.
- Targets may include Outbound Calls, Promotion of Premium Products, New Business, Cross-Selling, and Quality/Compliance of service provided.
- Using standard rates to provide customers with accurate and timely quote premiums.
- Provide customers with information about product options and arrange products for customers as appropriate.
- Ensure any credit offered is within agreed Company limits
- Input accurate and confidential data onto the Company’s database.
- Operate strictly within agreed Company procedures to ensure high and consistent levels of customer satisfaction. Become fully conversant with the Company’s complaints procedures and abide by them.
Person / Experience Required
- 1+ years experience in a similar role
- Strong communication skills: telephone, verbal & written.
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Identifying Sales / Cross Selling.
- Sales Techniques and Closing Sales
- Planning and organisation
- Motivational and Team Building Skills
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job