Are you looking for a new job?! How does a role in customer service sound to you?
We are currently recruiting for candidates with customer service experience to work as a Customer Service Advisor within a large company based in Milton Keynes. Ensuring that customers receive excellent service and that information is processed as efficiently and accurately as possible.
Responsibilities in this role include:
* Ensure full customer satisfaction to both internal and external customers, communicating stock shortages, delivery/collection failures and late deliveries accordingly.
* Process system requirements ensuring activities are captured accurately, that stock status is reflected correctly including all primary distribution locations organising replenishment and availability for process of day 1 for 3 orders.
* Manage stocks to ensure availability
* Provide information to allow effective and cost efficient operations across departments.
* Communicate/escalate concerns in a timely manner and contribute to their resolution.
* Carry out necessary admin tasks
* Actioning sales orders upon receipt of POD
* Any Ad-hoc duties
Hours: 37.5hrs Monday-Friday
Pay: £9-£9.25 per hour
If you believe you have the relevant skill set and experience, please submit your CV ASAP to. Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to respond to everyone. Therefore if you do not receive a response within 5 days please assume you have been unsuccessful.
Office Angels Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an equal opportunities employer only able to process applications from candidates who are currently resident and eligible to work in the UK. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job