Customer Service Advisor - Basic salary of £16,500 per annum.
Based in Stockport
Full Time, Permanent role with Immediate Start Dates Available!
My client are looking for customer focused, professional, friendly and polite candidates to join their existing team in Bredbury. They are happy to provide full training and support throughout - this is a great opportunity for those looking to gain experience or expand on their existing skills!
- Handling inbound calls from new and existing customers regarding a range of enquiries.
- As part of the customer service department you will be providing exceptional customer service, support and guidance to customer.
- Full training and constant support is provided throughout on how to handle the range of situations.
- Establish and maintain a professional relationship with all customers
- Working 5 days per week between Monday to Sunday, on rotating shift pattern.
- Working within a large, energetic and friendly team - full training and constant support is provided throughout.
- Comfortable handling inbound customer service calls.
- Confident handling calls with a range of enquires.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Previous customer service or contact centre experience would be beneficial but training is provided.
- Strong IT skills are required.
- Ability to work in a driven team environment.
- Attention to detail is a key aspect of this role
- Must be self motivated and driven
- £16,500 per annum
- Opportunity to earn bonus!!
- Full training is provided
- 28 days holiday
- Company pension
- Rewards and incentives on a monthly basis and throughout
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Please contact GEORGIA BOHILLS on in the Newcastle Sales and Marketing
As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant Recruitment welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer