Customer Relations Representative
Location: Chichester, West Sussex
Type: Permanent, Full time
Basic Circa:£17,500 -£24,000 (Dependent on experience)
We offer protection products such as mortgage protection and life insurance from a panel of leading 5 star Defaqto rated insurance providers. We are an advised service so it is more than a sales role, it is a profession.
We help our clients by assessing their needs, discussing the options available and provide our recommendations based upon the information we have gathered. We are totally impartial to our clients and provide free, accurate advice. We pride ourselves on our honesty, integrity, excellent in-depth knowledge and the ability to give the best advice available.
About the Role
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with strong client focus to join our team as a Trust & Underwriting Representative. The Role consists of two parts. First, is to assist our clients in putting their policies into trust by explaining the features and benefits of having life insurance in a trust. This includes the processing of the documentation, the role requires that you apply TCF, Treating Customers Fairly, principles at all times. Secondly, to assist the Protection Advisers to get their Underwriting deals "onrisk’ by calling underwriters and getting terms offered, and chasing Insurance and Medical providers to get the client’s protection up and running.
Other Key Responsibilities
- Taking detailed instruction of Trusts over the telephone and preparing trust documentation.
- To be responsible for all underwriting queries and resolution of issues in principle for new cases prior to processing by Advisors.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with new and existing clients, and the Protection Advisors.
- Identify improvements to performance and the process, working with managers and other areas of the business.
- Flexibility to assist the Operations Department as and when required in other roles.
- Undertake adhoc project work as directed by the Trust & Underwriting Manager or Customer Services.
The individual should be driven by a natural and honest quest to seek the best service for our clients; this will require the applicant to develop their knowledge of the industry through continuous learning. The right applicant will be the face of the company and will be passionate about our company values and strive to ensure our clients future is safe guarded.
- We need someone who is able to build and maintain relationships with customers and providers.
- Good time management and professionalism with strong communications skills.
- You must have strong organizational skills and experience in admin and dealing with clients. If you have had no experience in Life Insurance you may apply as strong candidates in this area will be considered, as the knowledge necessary can be taught.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Required
- Detailed understanding of the life and protection products is ideal.
- Experience working within the Financial Services industry is desirable.
- To act with integrity at all times and embrace the philosophy of treating our customers fairly.
- Able to demonstrate that they are proactive, hard-working, flexible and able to work under own initiative but also a team player.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Customer Care
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service
- Client Liaison
- Client Focus
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job