• To optimise the performance of the Customer Services team and continuously improve our customer’s experiences by ensuring they keep customer effort to a minimum.
• Proactively and demonstrably contribute to Customer Service initiatives as directed by their Team Leader and wider management team.
• Proactively take ownership of their personal development.
• They also have an attention to detail on all tasks, including non-contact tasks that they complete.
What you'll be doing:
• Understanding the Data Protection Act, PCI and their application to the customer service and contact centre environment.
• Answering incoming calls and emails and dealing with queries.
• New order entry, telephone, email, fax and post.
• Managing any queries, feedback or escalations with the courier service, DC and Royal Mail.
• Ensuring all admin work is complete and working closely with the DC (Distribution Centre).
• Creating open dialogue through strong relationships with key partners in the DC, to deliver and continually improve frontline customer service.
• Ensuring any web-related issues that need to be resolved by the DC are escalated and completed well within KPIs/targets.
• Ensuring each White Stuff customer has a positive White Stuff experience and in line with the published offer, by understanding White Stuff policies and processes.
• Ensuring payments and orders are dealt with in a secure and timely fashion
• Other admin tasks as advised by the Team Leader.
• Adhering to KPIs, SLAs and sales targets as set by the Customer Services management team.
• Adhering to any QA (Quality Assessment) targets as set out by the Customer Services management team.
• Assisting with social media queries and responses.
• Adhering to and promoting all Health and Safety regulations.
What you'll need:
• Demonstrable customer service experience, in a multi-channel environment.
• A genuine desire to always help customers in their actions and the tone they use.
• Experience of communicating with customers effectively via digital channels i.e. email, web-chat and social media.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - to deal diplomatically with a range of people inside and outside of the business.
• Proven general IT skills such as Word and Excel.
• Can work individually and as part of the team.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Ability to cross sell and up sell.
• Flexibility to work on a rotating shift pattern including evenings and weekends.
• Cheerful disposition with a flexible and positive approach to work and others.
• Previous Customer Service experience, ideally within a contact centre environment.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Previous experience in a sales environment whether in retail or contact centre.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job