Customer Service Advisor
Location: Heathrow Airport – all terminals
Pay: £8.25 per hour during probation rising to £10.25 upon successful completion of your 3 month training programme.
Hours: 40 hours per week, 5 working days a week Monday to Sunday inclusive with 2 rotaed days off
- We know London… do you?
- Are you passionate about helping our customers get the right service/product?
- Does the prospect of working in a busy, vibrant and constantly evolving environment with passengers from all over the world excite you?
- Would you like the opportunity to work with a high-quality brand on a daily basis?
- Do you want to be a part of a growing business where you never stop learning?
If your answer is yes to all of the above, then We Know London have the perfect next step in your career. Due to expansion, we are currently looking for only the best people to become full time Customer Service Advisors.
Summary of the Customer Service Advisor:
The role will be responsible for providing solutions to customer needs at our Heathrow Arrivals Hall Information and Tourist services desk. As the only licensed and authorised Heathrow car transfer Company we offer onward travel solutions and a host of tourist products and services in a one stop shop concept. Being the face of the company, a high level of customer service is required always as we focus on excellent customer service resulting in high sales opportunities. The whole of London is waiting for our arriving customers, getting them there and curating their itinerary so they have a fantastic time is what we need to do.
You will need to be professional, courtesy, smart, passionate and energetic. Your will need a minimum of 3 years provable sales experience, and/or experience within in a high demand customer facing service business.
You will be someone who cannot wait to share your knowledge; you will take our customers through what they need and provide them with the best option suitable for their requirements. You will provide the customer with options that meet their needs, highlighting the key features and benefits ensuring the customers decision is considered and well-informed.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you also will be responsible for ensuring you deliver outstanding service standards in housekeeping, processing sales and supporting the wider company aims.
We provide an extensive induction and ongoing training programme to develop your skills and expertise, this includes experiencing the Varity of London tourist products we sell.
Requirements of the Customer Service Advisor:
- Minimum of 3 years consumer facing sales experience
- Enthusiastic about Customer Service.
- Computer literate, confident with programs such as Microsoft Office.
- Strong understanding of the English language, Grade A-C at GCSE or equivalent.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
- Proactive, self-motivated and positive attitude.
- Passionate and energetic
Benefits of becoming the Customer Service Advisor:
- 28 days holiday per year
- Quarterly bonus of up to 25% of annual salary
- Clear career progression/pay structure
- HAL discount
- Perkbox membership + more.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of this Customer Service Advisor role then please apply now!