Are you an ambitious frontline customer service professional, with a welcoming telephone manner? Then read on! My client, an award winning Financial Services provider, with a reputation on providing no-nonsense customer service, are looking for an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join their friendly and supportive team. This is a permanent, full time role, based near Thame, in South Oxfordshire.
Company: who will I be working for Customer Service Advisor?
You will be working for an established and well-respected brand who are leaders in their field. This is your opportunity to be part of their success! You will be working in a beautiful barn conversion in an open plan office. Their ethos is offering personal local service and expert advice.
Key Accountabilities for Customer Service Advisor:
- Advising customers for their requirements
- Identifying opportunities to cross sell products to new and existing customers
- Conducting daily banking functions and credit control
- Maintaining records to ensure compliance
- Providing support at shows and events
Skills/experience required for the Customer Service Advisor:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Engaging telephone manner
- Solid administration experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Exemplary people skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Motivated to achieve with a keen interest in your own self development
- Highly organised, with strong attention to detail
- Adept at conflict resolution
- Own transport essential due to rural location
Emotion: how will I feel working here?
Part of a team! Your role is pivotal to the continued success of the organisation. It is your opportunity to be part of this!
Opportunity: what's in it for me?
A salary of up between £20,000 and £24,000 DOE, standard office hours, 28 days holiday (including bank holidays), contributory pension, extensive training and development, progression opportunities, free onsite parking and much more!
Call Karen Crook to discuss further - "I look forward to hearing from you!"
- Customer Service Advisor
- Customer Service Administrator
- Customer Service Coordinator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job