Customer Service Advisors
£22,000 - Warrington
This specialist collections and debt recovery solicitors is seeking ambitious Collections Case Advisors to provide first class customer service and develop a career within the company. Established over 30 years ago, this company has expanded to over 200 people and still growing. Working hours Monday to Friday 9-5.30.
This market leading legal firm specialise in collections on behalf of the major blue-chip lenders, high street banks and utility companies. Due to their outstanding reputation in this area they have gone from strength to strength resulting in ongoing expansion and therefore more opportunities to join this exciting company. This company puts back into the local community believing that corporate responsibility is very important, helping local charities and young people.
As a Case Managers you will;
- Speaking with people in arrears with their accounts to discuss options
- Completing full financial income and outgoing expenditure assessment
- Negotiating with creditors and agreeing payment plans
- Identifying vulnerable people
- Providing first class customer service with empathy
- Taking one off payments or setting up direct debits
To be successful as a Case Managers;
- We are interested in seeing candidates with experience as a case manager or customer service advisor or collections advisor from a telephone based position, call centre or contact centre environment.
- Desire to learn and become an expert in your role
- Passionate to develop your career within a company that values and invests in their employees
Based in Warrington, successful Collections Case Manager candidates will benefit from a salary of £22000, superb 8 week training initial training programme with ongoing support, Monday to Friday office hours, superb modern offices with free parking, break facilities with entertainment and pool table, BUPA healthcare, pension, 25 days holiday, smart casual dress code and an opportunity to develop your career.
- sales executive
- customer service
- credit control
- contact centre
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job