Title: Customer Service Advisor
Must Haves; Warm friendly personality, be a confident and articulate communicator have previous experience in customer service.
Our client who has been established for over 30 years are looking for a confident Customer Service professional experienced with high call volumes, answering a broad spectrum of enquiries and queries while giving full support to meet the customer needs .
This company are successful, dynamic and in a continue to grow year on year.The culture of the company is very family orientated yet professional, the employees are at the heart of their business so they really look after them. There is true community spirit here.
If you are a confident character with an outgoing personality who thrives in a customer focused environment this role will be a great opportunity for you.
- First point of contact for clients
- Dealing with questions, queries and providing product information
- Processing high volumes of customer amendments on CRM
- Responding to emails
- Make follow up calls to keen customer updated
- Seek to achieve and exceed individual and team targets regarding service
- Use call centre systems effectively and in line with department procedure
- Input all data and complete all related paperwork accurately
- Take an active role as a team member
- Respond to changing priorities and achieve tasks quickly and efficiently
- Maintain an acceptable level of attendance, punctuality and general time-keeping
• Strong customer service and administration skills in an office environment
• Confident answering high volumes of calls
• Ability to multi task
• strives to represent the business to a high standard
• Good computer literacy - using multiple systems
• Ability to work under pressure accurately
Crisp Recruitment Ltd is a local recruitment consultancy based in Borehamwood. We are working on behalf of our client to find suitable candidates for this opportunity.
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
- Friendly Personality
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job