A fantastic opportunity to join a friendly, engaging team in an excellent location in Birmingham City Centre.
Our client is based in Birmingham and are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join their team within the Energy industry.
As the Customer Service Advisor you will be responsible for end to end customer service including the taking of payments, the updating of files, quoting prices to customers and logging orders whilst ensuring all internal processes are met.
As the Customer Service Advisor you will have:
- Excellent communication skills with a confident telephone manner
- Work independently with the ability to confidently manage all customer enquiries
- Lateral thinking skills and outstanding customer care
- The confidence to be an individual and manage enquiries in your own way
- The ability to proactively problem solve and suggest new, innovative ways of working
- Worked in the energy or oil and gas industry
A competitive salary with a £2,000 bonus available dependant on performance.
A friendly working environment where individuality is encouraged
Excellent training programme
A voice in the organisation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job