Highly dynamic, forward thinking business specialising in the supply of branded and own brand electrical products and appliances to most of the major retailers in the UK and directly to customer homes. The business is in a period of tremendous growth, therefore, to support continuous expansion, the company is now looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join their team.
- Providing product, service and sales support to customers as required
- Contacting customers to arrange delivery dates
- Managing the Delivery Booking System to locate new orders
- Utilise relevant systems, databases and documents for managing customer contacts, accurately and completely recording returns & stock information
- Ensure customer queries are dealt with in a timely manner
What are we looking for?
Successful applicants will have experience gained from a customer service role e.g. call centre. You will have excellent communication skills, a professional manner and sound IT skills.
What’s in it for you?
An initial induction and structured ongoing training is provided. Working in a warm friendly team environment in a highly successful company who care about their staff. Opportunities for progression in the wider business could be available in the future.
Customer Service Advisor
Based: Hindley Green, Wigan
Salary: Competitive Salary Dependent on Experience
Hours: Between 8:00am - 8:00pm
Full time, permanent role
- Call Centre
- Communication Skills
- Customer Queries
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job