Purpose of Post
The Support Centre Representative will support suppliers and clients using NQC Ltd online based products. The Representative will provide outbound calling to encourage completion of online assessments and provide inbound support in response to telephone, email and online queries.
- To contact the allocated number of private sector organisations during the required phases of an NQC campaign.
- To make the required number of calls in each campaign phase and update system calling records in line with the defined process;
- To provide professional support to all NQC Ltd external users and ensuring that calling activity is undertaken professionally to ensure that maximum numbers of respondents are contacted and future sales opportunities are maximised;
- To take ownership of, and respond to, any allocated incoming support queries/tickets in a timely and professional manner to facilitate the delivery of NQC Ltd supply chain engagement campaigns;
- To undertake user acceptance testing of new system functionality, development of support manuals and automated communications, as required.
- To maintain an appropriate working knowledge of the nqc.com system.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Ideally degree educated
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in a high volume outbound calling environment would be beneficial
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job