Customer Service Advisor
Location: Chiswick, W4
Salary £8.22 per hour + Bonuses & Benefits
Employment Status: Full time, permanent.
Hours per week: 37.5
Days: Mon - Sun ( 5 Shifts per week) Shift Times - 8am - 5pm / 11am - 8pm.
Candidates searching for the following vacancies may be interested in this vacancy: • Customer Service Advisor • Call Centre Advisor • Customer Services • Customer Service Assistant • Consumer Advice • Customer Service Agent • Customer Service • Inbound Call Centre • Inbound Contact Centre • Contact Centre Advisor • Contact Centre Agent • Call Centre Agent.
• Handling queries or complaints from customers via inbound calls, email, web chat, white mail or social media forums.
• Building rapport with consumers to ensure consumer service excellence and to resolve consumers queries, problems or complaints.
• Meeting challenging targets for Quality of interaction and process follow through.
• To consistently meet all individual and team targets.
• Actively contribute in team meetings and share knowledge with colleagues to maximise knowledge retention within the project.
• To ensure the best Customer service experience is given to all customers.
• To achieve KPI`s (Key Performance Indicators) whilst maintaining excellent quality.
• To highlight trends in any customer queries or complaints.
• Ensuring that all consumer contact is handled in a professional manner in line with the client`s methodologies, values and principles - maximise all interactions to promote their Brand.
Synopsis of Role:
Based in Chiswick, you will be working on behalf of one of our clients, supporting them to provide the best customer service to their consumers and continuously representing their brand with enthusiasm dedication and in a professional manner.
As a Customer Service Advisor your role will be varied, dealing with various customer queries or complaints. This could be through different channels, i.e. handing inbound calls, responding to emails or white mail (letters), responding to social media forums, or making outbound follow up calls.
Our ideal candidate:
• Proven previous experience in a customer service role (face to face or in a contact centre).
• Experience in assisting customers over social media platforms.
• Excellent PC & typing skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Able to work in a team.
• Good attention to detail.
• Flexible to work shifts.
HGS are a fast paced, vibrant, contact centre with Operations in 7 countries, 43 + centres, employing more than 22,000 professionals and supporting over 500 global clients. We have continued to grow year on year and with this growth we have seen plenty of opportunities. Majority of our employees have progressed internally and we are constantly evolving our talent management and training programs to ensure that we have the best and most skilled workforce.
Please note: We are members of CIFAS and as such, any offers of employment will be subject to vetting checks.
HGS is an equal opportunities employer and therefore welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
- Customer Care
- Customer Service
- Inbound Calls
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job