Our client are global leaders in Disability Management; they offer solutions to streamline Workplace Adjustment Services. Managing and providing ongoing customer support for employees of large corporate companies upon our client’s Workplace Adjustment Service.
Our client turns dis-ability into do-ability!
Position: Customer Support Advisor
Location: Southampton (Commutable from Salisbury, Portsmouth, Winchester and surrounding areas)
Contract type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000 to £20,000 per annum
About the Role:
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for customer service professionals to work in a dynamic, leading edge company who deliver a unique service to the largest organisations in the UK.
- Advise clients of services or equipment which are tailored to meet their individual needs
- Offer a thorough customer service journey to completion of cases via telephone enquiries and emails
- Communicate recommendations to clients and interested stakeholders
- Internal liaison with senior corporate colleagues e.g. Key Account Managers
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Strong team player
- Excellent Communication skills both verbally and written
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills
You may have experience of the following: Customer Relations Executive, Customer Service Advisor, Contact Centre, Customer Service Agent, Call Centre, Customer Support, Customer Services Representative, Customer Service Administrator, Customer Service, Charity, Charities, Third Sector, NFP, Not for Profit, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job