My client is a Business Telecommunications company, which has grown significantly in the last few years. They are now looking for a customer Service representative, who possesses a strong technical understanding and has good provisioning, billing and fault-finding qualities to support the growth of their operations team.
- Concentrate on customer service and a mixture of provisioning, faults diagnostics, Billing and technical support issues
- CRM task Management - Quickly and Efficiently
- To place provisioning orders with accuracy and attention to detail
- To log customer faults and issues with suppliers and engineering teams effectively and quickly
- To manage technical enquiries in relation to wireless routers, data connectivity and networking.
- To provide effective day to day support to existing customers.
- To be competent with Excel, word, web portals and quick to learn technical processes.
- To manage overall workload effectively; ensuring work is prioritised appropriately
- To collect outstanding customer invoices via card payment and issuing collection letters.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
- Positive attitude with the ability to handle customers and suppliers effectively.
- You will have can do attitude, with a strong desire to succeed and possess excellent I.T, business communication skills, with a polite but assertive telephone manner.
- Excellent Business Communications skills - Both written and Verbal
- Be considered intelligent and a quick learner
- Driven and self-motivated, with can do attitude
- Enthusiastic and willingness to learn
- Possess an Excellent ability to work under pressure
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong team worker and friendly
- Computer literature and competent within technical environment
Previous Experience Required:
- 2 Year in the Telecom Industry
- 2 Year in any of the following roles - Customer Service/Provisioning/Faults/Technical Support
- Must have driving license and car
Staff Benefits to be discussed on application. Hours of work are Monday-Friday 8:45am-5:30pm
For a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Scarlett Willis at Ideal Recruit.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner