A new and exciting permenant Customer Service Advisor posistion has become available in Kettering Town Centre.
Established in 1987 and growing ever since. They book in surveys for house purchases and mortgage purposes. As a market leader in this industry there are many incoming calls to chase when surveys are booked in to be completed and booking employments.
The main responsibility for the customer service advisor is to answer incoming calls, taking messages and diverting calls. The successful candidate will need to have experience in a call centre environment.
- · Answering incoming calls from existing clients
- · Logging calls into the internal database
- · Diverting calls to the right department
- · Updating the database
Skills & Qualities:
- · An excellent communicator
- · Able to deal with difficult phone calls
- · Patient
- · Have worked in a service based telephone role recently
- · Hours are Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm/ 9am – 6pm.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job