Customer Service Advisor - £16,000 per annum
Full time, permanent
Our Client are a large banking organisation and have some very exciting permanent opportunities based in the Teesside area.
The position of Customer Service Advisor at the bank is pivotal to showing the core family values of the company, helping customers who are in the process obtaining a mortgage or a secured loan.
- Taking inbound calls from customers relating to queries regarding mortgages and personal loans
- Using multiple systems to resolve the customers issue/solve problem
- 6 weeks initial classroom training
- Opportunities to progress to coach, mentor or Team Leader.
- Will eventually have 2 specialist knowledge areas (eg. loans and mortgages)
- Flexible working - you will be required to work shifts (start times ranging between 8am and 10am)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Discounts on various financial products and a wide range of high street retailers
Salary: £16000 pa with an extremely rewarding pay progression scheme plus a typical 7% annual bonus
Hours of work: Full time 35 hours a week between 8am - 8pm Monday to Saturday
As an ambassador for the bank you will work alongside your team members to provide an exceptional level of service, assist customers and offer solutions. You will have a customer focused mind-set and be a confident communicator. You may not have worked in a contact centre environment before but if you have the right attitude our bespoke training, along with ongoing coaching and development will make sure you're well prepared to be the best.
- Are you a confident communicator
- Are you customer focused
- Do you have any CCJ
- Do you have any unspent convictions
- Are you able to work the shift pattern stated in the advert
**You must be able to pass an in depth credit check and CRB check**
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
- Inbound Calls
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job