Customer Service Advisor based in Stretford, Greater Manchester
Basic salary of £17,000 per annum + bonus
Full time, permanent role with immediate start dates available!
Our client is a worldwide provider of outsourced solutions and they work in partnership with a wide range of world class clients. They are offer a fantastic opportunity to join their team based in Stretford and to work alongside a professional, friendly and motivated team.
- Handling inbound customer service calls from new or existing customers who need urgent support - give advise and guidance in a professional, sympathetic and supportive manner.
- Working in a time sensitive environment, you will be working efficiently and responsive to all calls.
- Taking customers through an application process, ensuring the correct details are obtained.
- Produce quotes based on the services required.
- Providing an exceptional standard of customer support in a polite and professional manner.
- Providing follow up calls to customers that require an update on their enquiry.
- Using the inhouse systems to log calls and amend/maintain details.
- Working alongside an existing team who are friendly and supportive.
- Full training and supportive is provided from day one.
- Working on a full time basis, 5 days out of 7 between Monday to Friday between 8am-7pm with rotating weekends shifts between 9am-5pm.
- Our client is looking for candidates to ideally have previous customer service experience, this could be call centre, face to face, retail or hospitality.
- Candidates must be a strong and confident communicator both over the phone and written.
- Must be computer literate and able to use Microsoft packages such as word, excel and outlook.
- Candidates need to be friendly, polite and passionate.
- Must be flexible to work between 8am-7pm, Monday to Friday and between 9am-5pm on occasional Saturday's and Sunday's.
- All candidate must be able to pass a basic credit and background check.
- Basic salary of £17,000 + bonus
- Fortnightly pay
- Full training provided
- 28 day annual leave
- Opportunities of progression
- A supportive and fun environment
- Free parking onsite
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job