An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Advisor to join a well known British heritage brand based in Stoke on Trent. The role is within a close knit team, looking after the SME retailer customers, processing their orders and building relationships.
Our client is a leading heritage manufacturer of high quality FMCG products. They are looking for Customer Service Advisor to join their growing team.
Duties of the Customer Service Advisor role include:
- Be an Ambassador for the business and the brands.
- Support all aspects of Sales Administration International as defined by the Customer Service Manager and Production Director
- Manage the Sales Administration function for all International orders - from acceptance of the order through to on-time delivery
- Deliver the highest level of service to all customers as specified
- Ensure that all International orders are entered onto the systems efficiently and in a timely fashion
- Ensure the appropriate maintenance of the stock file at all times to reflect accurate data control
- Ensure all deadlines are met within agreed delivery time frames
- Produce data and reports as specified
- Generate orders for the DC and follow through on fulfilment
- Respond to customers enquiries, returns and complaints in a positive and efficient manner
- Liaise fully with customers, ensuring satisfaction at all stages of the order life cycle.
- Liaise with Sales Teams as appropriate
- Ensure the sales teams are aware of any stock issues.
- Meet and exceed KPI's and SLA's set by the Production Director
- Print orders and allocate to warehouse team for picking
- Assist where necessary in pick and pack to meet deadlines
- Ensure all orders are entered onto Magento, Mumps or Sage system as appropriate
- Develop appropriate knowledge of customers' systems - eg EDI
- Up-sell and cross-sell product where appropriate
- Update out of stock lines and the delivery position on outstanding product
- Update the stock database
- Ensure all marketing material is issued to customers as required
- Provide support to the wider administration team as the workload dictates, acting as cover for the peaks and troughs throughout the operation
- Be responsible for the on-time generation of daily, weekly and monthly Management Reports, as required by the Operating Committee
- Contact key customers to secure future orders as required
- Control all Sage 50 functions on behalf of the whole Sales Administration team, and provide training to others as appropriate
- Ensure that local purchases are made in a timely manner - eg kitchen, washroom and stationery supplies
- Contribute to the Company's Centre of Excellence, standards and principles for the business
- Comply with Health and Safety regulations as per the Company Handbook
- Respond to any other reasonable requests made by the Operating Committee
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- the ability to work as a team
- strong communication skills
- attention to detail
- experience in an FMCG environment desirable
The salary on offer is £20k - £23k per annum
30 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
09:00 - 17:30 Monday - Friday
- "customer service" "sales administration"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job