Customer Service Advisor - up to £18,000 - Elland - Permanent
• Do you love speaking to people?
• Do you like solving problems and seeing how happy you can make a customer?
• Do you enjoy working in a busy environment, where no day is the same?
• Do you love being a part of a team, where you are valued and recognised?
• Are you looking for an employer that will offer progression, security and continuous development?
If the answer is YES, keep reading…
An incredible opportunity has arisen with my client based in Elland, a well-established, highly reputable company are looking for great people, to join a great team.
I want to speak to candidates who know they are great with people. You can come from any industry, any role, any company BUT you must be able to win me over on the phone instantly, engage with me, ask me questions, understand my needs and help me with any enquiries I have.
You must know that someone with good customer service skills will always go that extra mile and listen to the other person with your full attention and solve a problem with professionalism.
Are you ticking the boxes? If YES, keep reading…
The company offers employees:
• Funding for qualification
• Management academy schemes
• Cycle to work scheme
• Contributory pension
• 22 day’s holiday + 8 bank holidays
• Company fun days - including charity fundraisers
• Monthly bus pass scheme to work for £5 per month
• 40 hour contracts
• A canteen with a ping pong table and a costa coffee
If you can see this being the opportunity for you, please keep reading…
• Taking inbound calls from customers
• Question the customer on the call, to identify the problem
• Solve the problem and offer a solution to the customer
• Email and correspondence to the customer with professionalism
• Note all details onto the in-house system for future records
The role comes with 4 weeks training, and continuous training with your Team Manager, who is always on hand to offer support and guidance.
You will work Monday to Friday - 37.5 hours per week, hours are between 8am-6.30pm (eg 8am-4pm)
Please apply today and I will be in touch within the week - please make sure you CV is up to date and includes a personal statement to showcase why you think you would be perfect for this role.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job