Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Job Location: Stockport
Job Salary: £15,000, rising to £16,500 after 3 months
Job working hours: 37.5 per week (2 week rota)
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A ROLE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE?
ARE YOU AFTER 100% INBOUND CUSTOMER SERVICE IN STOCKPORT?
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO GAIN EXPERIENCE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE IN STOCKPORT!
IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE!
We are currently looking for an Inbound Customer Service Advisor with excellent communication skills, fantastic attitude with a good team ethic. This is a unique opportunity for an individual to grow with a forward thinking, vibrant company based in Hazel Grove, Stockport
- Dealing with inbound customers over the phone, email and live chat and delivering excellent customer service
- Liaising with support teams to solve queries and complaints
- General admin to support managers and supervisors
For the position of Customer Service Advisor, we are looking for the following qualities:
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in a call centre is preferred, but not essential
- Ability to problem solve and take ownership of each customer query
The package for the position of Customer Service Advisor is:
- £15,000 per annum, rising to £16,500 after 3 months
- The opportunity to progress and grow with the company
- A fantastic working environment
Apply online now, or for further information call Tom Boone on (0161) (835) (8322) or email:
Keywords: Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Executive, Customer Care Advisor, Inbound, Call Centre, Contact Centre, customer service stockport, customer service hazel grove, hazel grove, hazel grove customer service, inbound customer service, inbound, stockport inbound, stockport, stockport call centre, hazel grove call centre, customer service stockport, stockport, customer service advisor stockport
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.