Time Appointments are absolutely delighted to be working exclusively with an industry leading organisation that are keen to strengthen their already established Customer service team.
The successful candidate will need to have a proactive approach to work and display excellent time management.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Effectively manage all new and existing clients
- To be familiar with Policies and Procedures which relate to clients
- Making introductory calls to clients and other parties
- Grading /pricing new and current clients
- Dealing with cancellations
- Regularly reviewing feedback and managing, reporting, responding and recording any problems which arise
- Dealing with letters, reviews, updates, etc. in a timely manner and keeping records, files and client screens up to date
The successful applicant will be proficient in using MS packages and should have a comprehensive understanding of office protocol and best practice whilst maintaining an enthusiastic approach toward delivering excellent customer service. You must have at least 12 months experience working within an office and show examples of prioritising work and working under pressure in a time critical environment.
For further detail on this and other roles please make sure you visit our web-site now or call our team to discuss career opportunities available.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job