Are you our next Customer Service Advisor?
Direct Line Group has a clear vision: to be the best at everything we do. We are the number one motor and home insurer, making us the largest insurer in the country for personal customers. We’re proud to be home to some of the nation’s best-loved brands, including Direct Line, Churchill, Privilege, Green Flag, Tracker and NIG. And we’re even prouder to say that we’re protecting an ever-changing Britain.
Of course, it’s our people who make it happen. Whether in a service or sales role, our s Customer Service Advisors are our people on the front line. As the first point of contact for our customers, our Customer Service Advisors are focused on delivering 100%, 100% of the time. From handling queries to promoting products, they treat every conversation as an opportunity to create a positive, personal connection. It’s a vital role that builds better experiences across all of our brands. And together, these teams of Customer Service Advisors are the voice of our business.
Joining our brand new and modern 'The Core’, office in Bristol, you’ll be part of a close-knit team of expert communicators, right in the heart of the city. As well as a competitive salary, you’ll enjoy brilliant benefits, insurance discounts, on site restaurant, free Wi-Fi, on site newsagents, first-class facilities and extensive training in an atmosphere that’s fun, focused and professional. If you’re optimistic and curious about our amazing brands, our technology and the way the world is changing, take a look at our latest Customer Service Advisor roles. Join a business shaping the future, starting with yours
Career benefits and rewards
Rewarding you is really important to us, as well as offering a competitive salary and generous holiday entitlement; you can take advantage of a wide range of benefits. The best part is you can pick and choose the benefits to suit your own lifestyle, but also pass on some of the savings to family and friends. Here are just a few we have on offer:
- A competitive salary, benchmarked against our competitors, which will grow as you do.
- Pension 9% of your base salary, you can choose to contribute less or more than this, and anything you don’t wish to put in to your pension you can take as cash instead!
- Private medical insurance (anyone can choose this through our flexible benefits scheme, and managers receive this as standard)
- Attractive holiday entitlement
- 50% off our Home, Motor and Pet insurance
- Free Travel insurance
- Free Green Flag breakdown cover
- Flexible rewards including Life insurance, income protection, critical illness insurance, personal accident insurance
- Retail card, with discounts at big name retailers
- My Discounts - a discounts website for all our employees, with great discounts, cash back savings and offers across hundreds of brilliant high street brands, travel, tickets, gym memberships and much more.
Who we are
Direct Line Group is an organisation with a clear mission: to make insurance much easier and better value for customers. We are one of the leading motor, home and small business insurers in the UK. We are home to some of the nation's best-known brands, including Direct Line, Churchill, Privilege, Green Flag and NIG.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job